In this short tutorial, we show you how to find your property lines!
Finding your property lines can be a difficult task. You might have to walk around the perimeter of your property, measuring and marking every inch with stakes or string. Luckily for you, there is an easier way! This article will explain how to find property lines using google maps. We’ll cover how to get a satellite view of your property and how to use google earth’s flyover feature in order to see all of the details on your property lines that are not visible from ground level.
How To Find Your Property Lines Using Google:
Finding property lines is not easy. However, with the help of a map and google earth it becomes much easier to find your property lines. All you need to do is:
– Go onto google maps
– Type in “Find My Property Lines” or similar words into the search bar
– Click on ‘show me how’ button underneath what you typed in (shown below)
This will then allow you to see all property lines that are visible from where ever you currently are standing. The only downside is if there isn’t an aerial view available for this area but don’t worry because Earth View should show up as well which can give better detail than just Google Maps alone! As long as we’re able to see all of our property you are in good shape. .
– Zoom in as close as possible
– Get a general idea of the property lines by looking at how the land appears on google maps. Are there lots of trees and hills? This could be an indication that you are not viewing your property line correctly. This is where Earth View can help show more detail for landscaping or other techniques to check if we’re actually seeing our entire property line
– When done, click ‘show me this’ button shown below which will take us back to Google Maps with all visible property lines showing! If we were able to see everything from Earth View then it should only be when zooming in really close before anything goes off screen making it easy to spot any gaps between what’s been seen so that you know exactly where your lines are.
- Sell My Property in New Mexico – How Does A New Mexico Real Estate Contract Work - July 22, 2021
- My Landlocked Property - June 14, 2021
- What is Land Access? - June 13, 2021